IGNORED

DJ Paypal - Sold Out

finally found this thread.

New thread is here fambruhginis http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89352-dj-paypal-sold-out/

Love that boiler room set btw

indeed, best of footwork i have heard since rashad imo, love this.

I've been really digging Last Bus to Lake Park by DJ Clent of late. I get the impression he is widely despised on here due to a beef he had with Machinedrum. RP Boo is also great.

No, DJ Client is great. Have not heard that one.

DJ Roc has some good vibes as well. some good DJ Earl tracks in Audiofixx 1 & 2 similar to DJ PayPal's style.

Sold Out is super weird for a footwork track. Wonder what the sample is, sounds kind of like Phillip Glass. Although I think I'd rather dance to Ahhhhhhh

Hmm, listening to the rest of this and not liking it quite as much as his older stuff. It's much more subdued, not as dancey or fun, and I miss the chipmunk vocals.

same here, last track was cool but overall i was underwhelmed

I'm glad someone agrees. Or maybe not, DJ Paypal is a cool guy, I like it when people like his stuff. This release just isn't doing it for me personally.

I just discovered him, i guess this is why i love all of his stuff - is all shiny and new to me

Archived