IGNORED

who made the rules

5 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Depends on which rules you are referring to...

football (soccer) rules. it sucks. not long ago ive seen people play it and i thought what a stupid game. i used to play it as well because it was fun to kick the ball but what the fuck is the poihnt of it? what the fuck is the point of life? shouldnt we all just die? i dont know why i am alive. i dont want to live anymore. i am not happy. i am a liar. fuck you and fuck every one who told me to live. fuck you. im not doing anything. i dont want to do anything. i hate my life. i am a liar. everything i do is a lie. i hate the world. i am not happy. the only thing in my life that made me happy was you and the only thing that made me even happier was when we kissed and talked about our future dreams and the only thing that made me even happier was when we slept together because then i was at peace. or at least i thought so. how can you be at peace with someone when you are not at peace with yourself? how can you be happy with someone when you are not happy with yourself? i dont know. i want to die. im not going to live anymore. i hate myself. im going to die and then i will be at peace. thats the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

oh yeah, so this is my first diary ever. so what?

• Facepalm 1
2 hours ago, dingformung said:

football (soccer) rules. it sucks. not long ago ive seen people play it and i thought what a stupid game. i used to play it as well because it was fun to kick the ball but what the fuck is the poihnt of it? what the fuck is the point of life? shouldnt we all just die? i dont know why i am alive. i dont want to live anymore. i am not happy. i am a liar. fuck you and fuck every one who told me to live. fuck you. im not doing anything. i dont want to do anything. i hate my life. i am a liar. everything i do is a lie. i hate the world. i am not happy. the only thing in my life that made me happy was you and the only thing that made me even happier was when we kissed and talked about our future dreams and the only thing that made me even happier was when we slept together because then i was at peace. or at least i thought so. how can you be at peace with someone when you are not at peace with yourself? how can you be happy with someone when you are not happy with yourself? i dont know. i want to die. im not going to live anymore. i hate myself. im going to die and then i will be at peace. thats the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

oh yeah, so this is my first diary ever. so what?

may the river of your life flow into the sea of love that is the rules

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1