IGNORED

Daniel Lopatin - CHANEL 2021/22 Métiers d’art Show

Kid Lukie

Would love to get a proper release of this!

The CHANEL 2021/22 Métiers d’art show by Virginie Viard took place inside ??19M, the new Parisian building created by CHANEL dedicated to the Fashion Métiers d’art. The model, musician and CHANEL ambassador Soo Joo Park AKA Ether joined Daniel Lopatin on stage after walking the show to sing the finale song of the artist’s exclusive soundtrack especially composed for the collection.

Tracklist:

Crystallization music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Wou music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Strings and Diamonds music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Clavier Story music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Haenim - DL Rework music by Joong

Hyeon Shin, Johnny Jewel, Ether, Daniel Lopatin performed by Ether and Daniel Lopatin

1221 - DL Rework music by Ether and Daniel Lopatin, performed by Ether and Daniel Lopatin

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kid Lukie said:

Would love to get a proper release of this!

The CHANEL 2021/22 Métiers d’art show by Virginie Viard took place inside ??19M, the new Parisian building created by CHANEL dedicated to the Fashion Métiers d’art. The model, musician and CHANEL ambassador Soo Joo Park AKA Ether joined Daniel Lopatin on stage after walking the show to sing the finale song of the artist’s exclusive soundtrack especially composed for the collection.

Tracklist:

Crystallization music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Wou music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Strings and Diamonds music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Clavier Story music by Daniel Lopatin, performed by Daniel Lopatin

Haenim - DL Rework music by Joong

Hyeon Shin, Johnny Jewel, Ether, Daniel Lopatin performed by Ether and Daniel Lopatin

1221 - DL Rework music by Ether and Daniel Lopatin, performed by Ether and Daniel Lopatin

Sounds gorgeous from scrolling through it. 

13 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

Producing propaganda art for Nazi affiliated bourgeois fashion label not a good look

Ah yes let's try to find a problem with every little thing someone does again. It's just a nice fashion gig mate, cut the crap.

Happy for him, he's making quite a name for himself in some of the more main stream areas and I applaud him for it.

• Like 2

Couple of my mates are so staunch lefty that before they like any music by somebody they have to conduct a full on investigation into their lives, lyrics, opinions and past before giving them the green light. It’s well fucking weird. One is all into American hardcore and punk, and I remember spying Reign In Blood on his shelf and I was hah! hah! What’s this Andy? Because he always had major suspicions that Slayer were all racist right wingers (and presumably fucked dead corpses and glad that Rick Rubin’s ancestors may of died in the Holocaust etc etc) He shrugged and said it’s just too good to ignore. Caught out ?

So glad that in my universe I think both left and right suck. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

Producing propaganda art for Nazi affiliated bourgeois fashion label not a good look

You make it sound good again with your bankrupt commie slang.

"Producing muzak for a status-signalling shitshow"