IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

Ze.zima deserves way more credit for his visual contributions to the shows and the BBLR video, definitely my favorite parts, and way more creative than some of the "glitchy patterns whoa!" filler stuff.

People keep praising weirdcore for the whole thing, but several artists were involved, including Ze.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a second hand copy of Jimmy Crash - Crash Course for a tenner from discogs after hearing afx play it a few times on this tour, thought I was getting a bargain, absolute banger, vg+ rating supposed to have no sound embellishments, of course it does, these horrible fucks creeping in on discogs, at least its prob a vg, you can't trust discogs like you used to be able to, I suppose there's a direct correlation between that sort of carry on and the cost of living.

Anybody noticing this happening on discogs?

Maybe I should should stop giving out about perceived shite in the vinyl sales market in general because it doesn't seem to be going well for me 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 11:50 PM, Mattthegoone said:

Bought a second hand copy of Jimmy Crash - Crash Course for a tenner from discogs after hearing afx play it a few times on this tour, thought I was getting a bargain, absolute banger, vg+ rating supposed to have no sound embellishments, of course it does, these horrible fucks creeping in on discogs, at least its prob a vg, you can't trust discogs like you used to be able to, I suppose there's a direct correlation between that sort of carry on and the cost of living.

Anybody noticing this happening on discogs?

Maybe I should should stop giving out about perceived shite in the vinyl sales market in general because it doesn't seem to be going well for me 

Yeah, I mean it's always a gamble, right? I've been buying loads of vinyl on Discogs, and sometimes you'll just get burnt, even though I can't say I've experienced an increase of unfair grading, I don't think. Then again, I try not to buy anything under NM, because a) I like my wax pristine, and b) complaints feel more justified if there are any visible marks at all, whereas VG+ seems more open to interpretation. Grading is just subjective to a degree.

But yeah, I just had a shipment arrive with not so delicious looking vinyl, and now I'll have to find out if it actually affects play, which I'm pretty sure it will. It can be a hassle, but what are you to do? I find that for most things on the more commercial side, it usually pays out to just wait for the next reissue which will inevitably arrive, but in our neck of the woods, there are some goodies that might just never see the light of day again ...