IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

Was there in Lisbon Friday night. Amazing show. Highlights for me were Vordhosbn, I wish you could talk, little piano song from field day A5 and some amazing unreleased bits to begin the show. Ended with a wall of noise and light that nearly killed me. Some other amazing tracks I wish I could ID, hoping to find a setlist from this show one day soon. Also snagged one of those lovely grey LS tees

IMG_6807.jpeg

IMG_6809.mov Edited by mydirtyundiesdude
  • Like 4

Just now, mydirtyundiesdude said:

Was there in Lisbon Friday night. Amazing show. Highlights for me were Vordhosbn, I wish you could talk, little piano song from field day A5 and some amazing unreleased bits to begin the show. Ended with a wall of noise and light that nearly killed me. Some other amazing tracks I wish I could ID, hoping to find a setlist from this show one day soon. Also snagged one of those lovely grey LS tees

So nice to hear! I wish someone did a whole recording of that set. Field Day and Bristol recordings are top quality stuff! 

12 minutes ago, mydirtyundiesdude said:

IMG_6807.jpeg

why didn't u drop us a line? 😶‍🌫️

• Like 2

❓❗does anybody have a size XL shirt to trade for a size L❓❗

I also have the gray long sleeve shirt size L and the black cap if anyone's interested in trading...

cap doesn't fit in my stubborn head and long sleeve is good gildan but it also doesn't fit me quiet well... I'm very picky so...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

T

15 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Why are the crowd in that half hour vid of the Portugal show all just standing still, very strange carry-on, he's playing belters, one woman giving the occasional nod of approval

hey thunk the 'chre was on? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Why are the crowd in that half hour vid of the Portugal show all just standing still, very strange carry-on, he's playing belters, one woman giving the occasional nod of approval

I guess you could say this of many festivals where Richard plays, since they need to have a certain financial capability, but this Kalorama thing is such an incoherent, badly organized, shitty capitalist theme park, that this is what you would expect from most of the crowd – either that or run for their lives, which a lot of people did too. After a delayed start because of issues with the cube visuals, at some point during the set I got the impression that they crashed and the stage lights acted alone as backup for like 10 minutes. It was also around that time that we got (in response, as I like to think of it) a glorious noise section.

Anyway, all I can say is that it was another Aphex Twin show that felt to me like the peak electronic music experience, but Vordhosbn... wow.

• Like 1

is there any database with all the gigs he played since like, forever? I saw him in Portugal back in around 2003? wanted to know for sure the date... and remotely possibly find some info or a flyer from the gig...

quite impossible, right @Joyrex?

7 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

is there any database with all the gigs he played since like, forever? I saw him in Portugal back in around 2003? wanted to know for sure the date... and remotely possibly find some info or a flyer from the gig...

quite impossible, right @Joyrex?

I found this Drive file earlier today in the forum. Do you mean Numero festival in 2000?

12 minutes ago, Neurodancer said:

I found this Drive file earlier today in the forum. Do you mean Numero festival in 2000?

nooooiiiicee! u da man! that's almost definetly that numero festival one, thanks a lot 👍

utube channel -> Aphex Twin DJ Set Archive

• Like 2