IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

Omg listening to Lisbon in an airport lounge is divine. What a show so far. Fresher and Cleaner! Hearing Close Up Over Caz had my 1996 self just melting into a puddle

Also gotta love audience banter:  "wanna know what I did? I peed in a cup and then poured it on the ground and got it all over my leg."

• Like 3

Re-uploaded Dour 2023; went back and re-edited the base audio provided by u/ivoiiovi, plus added some higher-quality snippets from various YT videos, so some parts should sound especially spruced-up

Still no word about the alleged second recording from someone else at the gig that might (hopefully) be higher-quality than this, hopefully it appears somewhere soon!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jatsko said:

Re-uploaded Dour 2023; went back and re-edited the base audio provided by u/ivoiiovi, plus added some higher-quality snippets from various YT videos, so some parts should sound especially spruced-up

Still no word about the alleged second recording from someone else at the gig that might (hopefully) be higher-quality than this, hopefully it appears somewhere soon!

Dour was special 🤌

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, cern said:

Remember the robot voice saying something about a million seconds in the Bristol show? 

Is there anyone who counts and how long time it is left? 😶‍🌫️

I believe someone said it's 2 weeks time, so going by the Bristol show being on the second of September that should be in 2 days?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cern said:

Remember the robot voice saying something about a million seconds in the Bristol show? 

Is there anyone who counts and how long time it is left? 😶‍🌫️

Maybe he threw it in as a clue, or he might've just liked the track.. soz

• Thanks 2

I don’t want to read the whole thread again so…

which was the best set ?

earlier I listened to Bristol 2.9.2023 and liked it quite a bit.

the YouTube video was nice and loud which helped because it’s loud at my job

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

ROS3 = rolando simmons
DUR2 = dave monolith
FWD2 = skee mask
FWD4 = squarepusher

not really but could be? but probably not... but who knows?

cup of tea anyone?

besides the last one they all sound like afx tracks to me :shrug:

That's the thing with Aphex that he can be behind all of the unreleased tunes alone. 

If he want to do a Acid break beat Skee Mask kinda track he do it in a epic way and if he want to do crazy Squarepusher jungle style track he do it flawless as well 
The only thing he not touches is Ae's territory. 

He gave it a try tho with Joyrex absolute favorite track 😃

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

I heard a rumour in Bristol that for the next tour he's going to have a holographic dodecahedron. Not sure if it's true or not but I just don't care. A sort of gillette to 5 precision blades move, I'll beat the competition and go from a giant 6 sided digital dice to 12 and star wars it in one fell swoop

• Haha 1