IGNORED

The Esoteric Thread

Milwaukeeeee

Here you can post everything you considered esoteric: Some videos, magicks, neo existential philosophy, hermetic books and excerpts, mysticim, ancient knowledge, hidden traditions, initiation shit, gnosticim, jewish and christian medieval magic, sufism, jungian dynamics, meaningful pseudoscience, holy texts, east vs west esotericism, indian mystic yogic lore, masonic stuff, unorthodox psychology, sigils, symbolic magic, etc...

Edited by Milwaukeeeee
  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

@Milwaukeeeeejust follow her on youtube, she posts a lot of that:

https://youtube.com/@HaelaHuntHendrix

I have no clue what's she's talking about though... anyway I love her music...

Edited by cruising for burgers

10 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

@Milwaukeeeeejust follow her on youtube, she posts a lot of that:

https://youtube.com/@HaelaHuntHendrix

I have no clue what's she's talking about though... anyway I love her music...

I appreciate the contribution, and I checked a bit more the channel, but not buying most of what it is on it,  she seems confusing af at articulating ideas and most of what she says tends to mix unrelated stuff around just to sound intellectual, also does a lot of unnecesary facial gestures which I find cringe

Edited by Milwaukeeeee
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

When I was much younger, I took up the druidic practice in private. The meditation guides and internal spiritual connection with nature I found very helpful, not so much the worship of nature deities/spirits.

The Book of Druidry was a very interesting read and practical guide that helped develop inner spirituality without falling prey to the blind faith required of most theism.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, tokn said:

#justguruthings

who cares... There are are cool interesting theories, outside from the fake mainstream esotericism and  psychology (which in its own sense is not a mechanicist empirical science) If you are not into it and don't have any kind of discernment between cheap gurus and the studies of solid esoteric traditions you may aswell leave your shallow comments to yourself lol

That was supposed to be a poor joke, but a lot of 'esoteric' stuff is indeed more real to me than hard science. Anyway who cares - I just want to make sure not to offend anyone 🤗

• Like 1

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/where-to-go-to-explore-pagan-culture

WHAT TO KNOW: PAGAN TERMS

Pagan terms to know before you go.

Cernunnos—Ancient Celt deity who oversees nature, wilderness, and sexuality.

Isis—The most powerful goddess in the ancient Egyptian religion, she oversees healing and magic.

Druid—A practitioner of Druidry, an ancient Celtic nature-based pagan religion that believes in environmental stewardship.

Wiccan—A practitioner (often called a witch or wizard) of Wicca, one of the largest modern-day, nature-based pagan religions.

Pagan—A follower of a polytheistic or pantheistic nature-worshipping religion.

Kemetic—A person who follows the beliefs of the ancient Egyptian religion.

Tik Tok witch—A social media influencer who shares knowledge on witchcraft, spirituality, and magic.

Heathen—A devotee to Norse gods who views the Icelandic Eddas and sagas (oral poems recorded in the 13th century) as sacred texts.

Witchcraft—A religious practice involving magic and affinity with nature, usually within a pagan tradition.

#witchtok—A niche section of TikTok, a video-sharing app, that revolves around magic and witchcraft.

Full moon ceremonies—A ritual event that takes place during a full moon to help release negativity and recharge spiritual and emotional batteries.
  • Like 1

In the course of three volumes, this series traces an audio history of parapsychology through the exploration of spiritualism and haunted houses (vol. 1); musician mediums (vol. 2); experiences of extrasensory perceptions (clairvoyance, psychokinesis, etc.) and electronic voice phenomena (vol. 3).

il_1080xN.1919308288_hv4k.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 12:53 AM, Milwaukeeeee said:

In this pdf there are some mistakes. Firstly The Index is messed up, chapters are jointed and messed there for some reason after using a traslating IA, ignore it, I recommend to read the book through out from beggining to end. Other mistake in the translation is concerning the title of a chapter which appear correctly in the index as "Education and mastery of the sex" but then when it is developed later in the book appears titled as "Education and gender dominance", which is clearly misleading and incorrect. The title of that chapter is "Education and mastery of the sex" concerning the mastery of sex desires, nothing to do with gender topics

• 3 weeks later...