IGNORED

Jodey Kendrick - The Dark Forest Ambient EP

Looking forward to hearing this

Still waiting to get my copy of his last Furthur Electronix record that that I bought approx 6 months ago, apparently they all got lost

7 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

Looking forward to hearing this

Still waiting to get my copy of his last Furthur Electronix record that that I bought approx 6 months ago, apparently they all got lost

I ordered this! It was so long ago I'd given up hope - Lost!?!

I don't know, that's what he put on his Facebook apparently they've been repressed since, clone are selling it on black vinyl now, I ordered the red one on bleep last year, they never got them, still haven't I don't think

6 hours ago, whosebrian said:

I received my copy about a month ago. 

Where did you buy yours? Was it the the red one

2 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

I don't know, that's what he put on his Facebook apparently they've been repressed since, clone are selling it on black vinyl now, I ordered the red one on bleep last year, they never got them, still haven't I don't think

Where did you buy yours? Was it the the red one

I got the red one, bought on facebook.

So direct from him, glad he sorted yous out, didn't do it to the In-betweeners, I'm cool with that but I'd rather he didn't string them along with a story it was going to arrive next month the whole time, someone fucked up, just tell everyone who's asking where their record is that that the shit hit the fan

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 6:24 AM, grit said:

I ordered this! It was so long ago I'd given up hope - Lost!?!

With fortuitous timing I got an email from bleep yesterday saying that this had finally been dispatched, I too had given up hope, you might get lucky.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Key said:

With fortuitous timing I got an email from bleep yesterday saying that this had finally been dispatched, I too had given up hope, you might get lucky.

Nice! Play it loud and enjoy

• 1 month later...

Furthur Electronix finally delivered their red SR71s to Bleep and they are shipping today, 'bout time, hoping this new one got pressed at the same time or is coming soon now that the mishap with the last one has been belaaaaatedly rectified