IGNORED

EDM - UN RI LEECED JAHMS

I wonder if the title is an anagram. Ends up interestingly close to a certain someone's name...

• Big Brain 1

Surprisingly coherent for an odds n sods compilation. Goes quite hard on the acid and breaks. I would say a lot of this stuff sounds like it was made around the time of the earliest EDM comps. Can't believe there's only one left.

• Like 2

Got this album/collection of unreleased tracks the other day, nice stuff on it, I think I read in a rare interview that he was planning on doing a double album for EDM Z as a tribute to his wife who sadly passed away, if these are the NYP unreleased off cuts from that which it appears they might be that could be really good

Really hope more of the EDM material comes out on vinyl. Those 'Electric Dance Music' comps on DUB were mega... Need Clone to keep the series going 🤞

• Like 2

Another physical release would be a great way to round off the project. Or another compilation.

O was a good choice but I'd love to have [S] and X + Y on wax. Some of these records are the best he's ever put out and its a shame they didn't get the full treatment.

How does everyone rank the EDM series?

S Tier: A B D E L M O [S] Q R X Y

A Tier: C i ii K N P T U V W

B Tier: F, iii, the Roleplay records

Edited by Key

18 minutes ago, cern said:

This is the typical watmm boomer idm right here

12" please so I can take a photo of it next to my 303

the correct term is Dad IDM.. i don't think this fits though. Dad IDM is like BT or something. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...