IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - StarlightTerrastack

xxx

unexpectedly woke up super early this morning, noticed the bandcamp notification and grabbed it instantly. really enjoyed listening to this as the sun came up!

also, i can't remember where i read it but (apparently) a new full length rolando LP is dropping on lovelove soon 🙌

• Like 2

Houghton was amazing, the Saturday morning Rolando set was top draw. I actually went to sleep Friday night then got up early to catch it. Most people there hadn't slept yet, so I felt fresh / weird 😅

Didn't catch this set at the very idm "Armadillo" stage though but really appreciate it being shared.

Thank you, thank you 🙂 I’m both too modest and proud to start my own threads. Soon everything I’ve worked on for labels since 2018 will begin to get released and I’m not comfortable spamming a lot of new threads.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2024 at 10:50 PM, Soloman Tump said:

Houghton was amazing, the Saturday morning Rolando set was top draw. I actually went to sleep Friday night then got up early to catch it. Most people there hadn't slept yet, so I felt fresh / weird 😅

Didn't catch this set at the very idm "Armadillo" stage though but really appreciate it being shared.

Very glad you enjoyed it. Feels odd to know there was watmm presence in the audience. If any of you ever go to one of my gigs, come say hello 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, theburglar said:

Very glad you enjoyed it. Feels odd to know there was watmm presence in the audience. If any of you ever go to one of my gigs, come say hello 🙂

This is brilliant! I want to have some drinks with this dude for sure! 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, splbt said:

i know, haven't seen any gigs lately though :~)

I know, it’s because I’m extremely unpopular here. I’m getting paid good money not to do gigs in Sweden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...