IGNORED

Analord - Almost 2 Years later

sneaksta303

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok *bump* - I know I've expressed in the past that Xmd 5a is my favourite track and I still stick by that but before I had Analord 10 (or before it was released? were they released one at a time or something) Grumpy Acid really stuck out at me. I still can't pinpoint what it is about the track - possibly the time in when I was listening to it is saved in my memory - but it was definately my favourite before I had heard Analord 10 and I think a lot of Analord tracks sound weak compared to it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fenix Funk

I hate to be a Necromancer and ressurect an almost Dead Topic, but when Analord was coming out i was still a n00b and only liked Punk music, didn't take towards the middle of last year for me to get into stuff like Aphex and Autechre etc.

Anwho i've heard about 90% of all the analord tracks, and i've got the piss poor compilation Chosen Lords (Still a great album), and the tracks from the series, especially stuff like Pw.Steal, Fenix Funk 5 and I'm Self Employed remain some of my favourite tracks. Fenix Funk 5 is utter genius IMO.

Archived