IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

i've been heavily enjoying Funckarma's live recordings on soundcloud recently

http://soundcloud.com/funckarma/live-creemers-010810

about 27 - 44 is some really nice garagey dubstep stuff. something about the way this group uses compression i find very pleasing, but i can understand some of the criticisms about their music sounding a little cold.

That perfect astronaut track on the last page was mint. Didnt dig whitecapitaists though.

"Perfect Astronaut" is one of my originals ;)... glad you liked it

That perfect astronaut track on the last page was mint. Didnt dig whitecapitaists though.

"Perfect Astronaut" is one of my originals ;)... glad you liked it

Fuck me man. PM me some of your stuff dude.

yeah, take that Chassis! :spiteful:

What does this mean?

yeah, take that Chassis! :spiteful:

What does this mean?

yeah, i didn't understand this either. that wasn't revenge in any way, shape, or form. think of it more as a commentary on dubstep as a genre, and with regard to ones sense of humor. :cisfor:

Nothing, just impotentwhiteamerican getting his revenge on you with a noise track is all.... :whistling:

I'm beginning to think you take the internet far too seriously.

Nah, let me explain the last joke and why I think it is funny.

A person really can't get revenge properly by posting up a youtube link to an abstract piece of music in a thread about dubstep and whiteimpotentcapitalist's idea of retaliation to you not liking the last track he posted in here was to put up a noisey electronic piece, as a sort of revenge, was funny to me. So I was being sarcastic when I said that he was getting revenge on you for not liking his track that he posted, which he really wasn't trying to. Ok, joke ruined. And we move on. I am not serious most of the time Chassis. I apologize that it comes across that way to you. :sorcerer:

Nothing, just impotentwhiteamerican getting his revenge on you with a noise track is all.... :whistling:

I'm beginning to think you take the internet far too seriously.

Nah, let me explain the last joke and why I think it is funny.

A person really can't get revenge properly by posting up a youtube link to an abstract piece of music in a thread about dubstep and whiteimpotentcapitalist's idea of retaliation to you not liking the last track he posted in here was to put up a noisey electronic piece, as a sort of revenge, was funny to me. So I was being sarcastic when I said that he was getting revenge on you for not liking his track that he posted, which he really wasn't trying to. Ok, joke ruined. And we move on. I am not serious most of the time Chassis. I apologize that it comes across that way to you. :sorcerer:

Then you just have a strange sense of humour. I'm fairly sure whiteimpotentcapitalist's posts had none of those motives behind them. Maybe you're crazy?