IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Guest Zykial

Sorry, but Ceephax's Souley Man blows all this shit out of the water, at least for me, atm.

...the drop at 2:30.... :music:

seriously, play this shit, like right now

link?

it's on his myspace

http://www.myspace.com/ceephax

i had forgotten about Kitchen Dweller

i know Deadman DJ, Honey Ride Me A Goat, Moths, Sons of Alpha Centurai ... Ceephax played a live set in the basement of a local pub with some of these guys and Acid Quiff :)

Guest Deep Fried Everything

a friend gave it to me (not sure if it can be purchased or..?), but Delete's album ФЭА is Really awesome. find it if you can.

edit: ahhh here we are! D/L

Edited by Deep Fried Everything

that's dubplate culture for ya, they purposely say weird shit over the tracks to prevent douches from recording them and ripping a perfectly mint track. if you get a good dj like n-type though, shits always a pleasure to listen to, the dj's and the tunes.

EDIT: and yes, fecal matter. the kind that has gone through a day or two of decomposition and has become one with the soil, as to allow a wider, thicker smear that covers more area. the track is that filthy.

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

not really. people love it or hate it. personally, i love all of coki's tunes. they just got that trademark coki sound. no one else can touch those gritty, mechanized bass lines his sick mind comes up with, and really, it's not about the "filth" or the "wobble". coki has just got FLOW. many people don't have flow like coki. mad props to coki and the DMZ crew, always doing it big.

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist