IGNORED

Gantz Graf

Dr Clitterhaus

I hated the first track on this EP when it first came out. I saw the video on MTV2, fast movin CGI, i liked the graphics, but the melody was fucked back into the background (I aint met anyone who liked Gantz Graf on 1st listen) ....the song started to take shape after i heard the other 2 tunes on the EP, it began to make sense like the shapes in the video. I've listened to the EP loads of times but i reckon it shouldnt be treated as a three track EP but one continious track, if u know what i mean?

i just listened to the EP just now and it was an exhilarating 30 minutes!! Just thought id post this up since i was online.

Pump Gantz at full volume

(if i continue to get wanky like this is i'll get a life sentence in the BoC forum getting PWNd by Sherminator)

Guest tht! tne

i consider gantz graf autechres capitu

lation to the fact that they are superior

to all other hip-hop producers ever. it

should really have come with an mc a

top it though like ccec from ep7 innit?

Guest Enter a new display name
gantz graf is the track that opened my mind to the beauty of autechre

Gantz Graf, beautiful? :undecided:

I think I'm one of the few Autechre fans that doesn't like this EP (save for the video, that's fucking harsh). I'm crazy about everything they've done except for the period between Confield and Untilted. I've listened dozens of times but Gantz Graf and Draft are just not my cup of tea I guess... :undecided:

that's a great ep, all of it's 3 tracks are solid...cap iv is epic

kind of like Envane, this ep left me aching for more tasty beats. i always hoped autechre would do a DVD album with a corresponding video for every song.

Yea I love Gantz Graf. No one has really mentioned Dial but I think its a way tight track. Cap IV is beyond description.

they played the gantz graf video on mtv2? wtf

but yes, gantz graf is their best track; and the gantz graf ep is their best release

What about Confield? why no confield?

But yea, Gantz graf, DIAL, and Cap IV are the SHIZ SHIZ SHIZ. such a good purchase.

Archived