IGNORED

Who is the Tuss really?

gl0tch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you guys notice how there is no red boomerang in that photo of the LP sticker?

on my copy of the Tuss 12" there is a distinct red object in the sky above the goat, either a boomerang or something else kind of mysterious. For anyone who owns it check it out for yourself

(edit : looks like 2 parachutes coming down in the background)

Guest analogue wings
did you guys notice how there is no red boomerang in that photo of the LP sticker?

on my copy of the Tuss 12" there is a distinct red object in the sky above the goat, either a boomerang or something else kind of mysterious. For anyone who owns it check it out for yourself

4905.jpg

Guest mrx

http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Un...d_Mysteries.wav

post a scan as i asked allready in the other topic :shade:

Guest Idiron

ROLF

ROLF

damn thats a good song, i never really realized how much it sounds like the music from Mortal kombat 2 until now. fantastic

Guest 100M

i stole two pairs of ginch from richard once. I smoked one and i am currently wearing the other.

Guest Idiron

lol, i love the way you felt you had to prtsc that.

this is electronic music history in the making folks!

Guest transfer
joyrex banned synthme?

im sick of analogue acid crap.

"Innovation In The Dynamics Of Acid"

"Innovation In The Dynamics Of Acid"

i have that rephlex t-shirt from way back in the day.

i don't think it's richard, and it's pretty mediocre

the very fact that it is mediocre would point me to think that it is richard.

Archived