IGNORED

Who is the Tuss really?

gl0tch

Guest dinner at my house

I dont really go into the aphex forum that frequently, so when it comes here it feels like the entire family can talk about it instead of the topic just being relegated to the punk son who likes to smoke pot up in his bedroom

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have also received a friend request on my myspace from brian tregaskin....

It appears so did Venetian Snares and other people from his Rephlex's roster... looks like the real deal to me..

The track 'Devon' from the myspace is the one people were convinced was an unreleased AFX track a couple of years ago. Still this means nothing. Except that the music is all highly AFX-ey.

i have also received a friend request on my myspace from brian tregaskin....

It appears so did Venetian Snares and other people from his Rephlex's roster... looks like the real deal to me..

links please.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I really cant be arsed to try and work out if its aphex or not, this is the first Tuss thread I've clicked on and I bet there is no more information in it than in any of the others

Well either it's another undiscovered Cornish electronic musician with an interest in acid house/rare analogue synths, who likes to name his track titles with gibberish/cornish related words, who has an amazingly professional grasp on production despite it being his first release and who Aphex has been playing his songs live over the past 2 years. Or its Aphex.

Guest dinner at my house
Well either it's another undiscovered Cornish electronic musician with an interest in acid house/rare analogue synths, who likes to name his track titles with gibberish/cornish related words, who has an amazingly professional grasp on production despite it being his first release and who Aphex has been playing his songs live over the past 2 years. Or its Aphex.

Aphex plays wisp too, but that doesnt mean wisp is aphex.

why does it matter if you think the music is good/bad?

because appreciation for art depends very much on context. there's is no absolute good/bad measure out there it's subjective and that subjectiveness depends on the things one appreciates about the music, and that appreciation depends of the context surrounding the art.

Guest sinkfield

doesnt sound like rdj, there's some resemblance but i doubt its him...i hope its not cuz it sounds cheap

Archived