IGNORED

Who is the Tuss really?

gl0tch

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so mike p, burial, benga , bleep , sound murder and bochum welt are all his friends. this either leads me to believe they are perpuating the joke and know its richard or are not in on the joke and think he's a real fellow label mate.

so mike p, burial, benga , bleep , sound murder and bochum welt are all his friends. this either leads me to believe they are perpuating the joke and know its richard or are not in on the joke and think he's a real fellow label mate.

Of course they are perpetuating the joke... now that it's getting around and being accepted that Richard is The Tuss, they are fucking again with your heads by making a MyShite™ page and getting notables to "befriend" this new artist.

Of course they are perpetuating the joke... now that it's getting around and being accepted that Richard is The Tuss, they are fucking again with your heads by making a MyShite™ page and getting notables to "befriend" this new artist.

so your opinion is that the page is richard or some affiliated rephlex marketing thing?

right, i'm on my phone on a train so can't be doing quotes. to fred: i know i do make frequent claims that this is aphex and that is aphex, but in this case i believe i'm 100% correct. plus, you love it when i say it's rich. you know you love it. hang on a minute - you're not saying that because really YOU'RE aphex are you? i bet you are. well, whatever, i loves ya. i want to have beers with you some day.... to ian smith: well, whoever syntheme is, tell them thanks for the wicked record. i'm most grateful. anyway, i got my CD and vinyl today and it's fuckìng amazing. best tracks i've heard in quite a while...

Guest AlexPallas
Aphex plays wisp too, but that doesnt mean wisp is aphex.

omg wisp is aphex

the music was played before it was ever released, thats what it comes down to.

A: i don't undertand how anyone could think it's total shite. it's just not. fucking cheeky girls is total shite. The Tuss is analord evolved - which, in my books is extremely pleasingly brilliant. B: Velazquez - yeah man! beers it is! fuck it, lets get wankered on real ale. i'll get my beard back in action.

did anyone notice the myspace page was only made yesterday?

yes in the aphex twin subforum people were talking about how there was an apparant hack attempt by the page creator where they floated over a table graphic with a fake start date to hide this fact

but its not a graphic, it's text.

oh wait you were talking about some sort of graphic to make it look like it was started earlier. yeah this whole thing just seems shady, too much goddamn manipulation going on.

Archived