IGNORED

Who is the Tuss really?

gl0tch

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: kaini, Pretending to be cornish, The tuss is mosca

lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last minute of Alspacka is so fuckin good... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?! will there ever be an extended mix? what synth is that (the same as in redlof)?

the tuss is the turd...

no really, I liked those 3 tracks, I'm getting it!

:w00t:

the last minute of Alspacka is so fuckin good... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?! will there ever be an extended mix? what synth is that (the same as in redlof)?

i completely agree with you on that

Guest transfer
joyrex banned synthme?

im sick of analogue acid crap.

"Innovation In The Dynamics Of Acid"

Syntheme = Mike Dred?

"Innovation In The Dynamics of Acid" is a Rephlex thang, it's not just for Mike Dred. Read the Rephlex Manifesto and you will see what I'm talking about.

Guest analogue wings

Prophet V? Just a guess based on its reminding me of sounds in Japan's "Ghosts"....

• 2 years later...

the only collaborative aspect at all i can even see remotely happening on Rushup Edge are the apparent female voices being vocoded, probably his wife. Maybe Brian is an alias for richard and Karen is an alias for his wife. who the fuck know really?

the only collaborative aspect at all i can even see remotely happening on Rushup Edge are the apparent female voices being vocoded, probably his wife. Maybe Brian is an alias for richard and Karen is an alias for his wife. who the fuck know really?

i eventually came to the same conclusion once I stopped caring who it was. The sad part about this whole Tuss scandal was how (semi)obsessed I was over the whole thing, and how little goodness I had in my life at the time, that the whole Tuss thing gave me something to obsess over other than heroin or whatever.

Nothing wrong with giving your fans something to think about. I think it was actually a pretty cool idea, and allowed people to come up with their own theories and speculations. Plus it just adds to the music, in my opinion.

yeah, Rephlex needs props for this one.

Archived