IGNORED

Brian Tregaskin myspace page

Guest Kibreg

Does anyone know what 'ilow war an menydhyow' means?

I Googled it and I think 'ilow' means music and 'menydhyow' means hill.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, anyone could of made this page, you think thats the real boc on myspace? yeah right like fuck it is, this is either someone from rephlex messing about, rich or someone from here, either way this guy doesnt exist, the music is rdj, just listen to it!

Guest NinjaRapAttack

yeah.. the myspace page could be anyone behind it...

but the music is very RDJ. I'm mean, come on... The EP tracks sound like they came from the same analord sessions. In that awesome track called Alspacka, you can even hear about 2 or 3 exact machines with the same patches from a couple analord tracks. The detuning, reverb and afx dissonance is all there. That track is 100% good. I can't wait for the LP.

re the myspace page - for some reason I was asked to be a friend early on...

before the page was designed/personalized. At first I noticed that there was a custom div sloppily placed over the "member since" date. It was another date of 2006 or something. I'm guessing they were trying to make it look like he'd be registered for awhile. But after they placed the background image and the text colors... that div disappeared, showing the 5/2/2007 date. And yeah, I commented at first with something super goofy and dumb, and it was denied.

all in all good Rephlex fun... and fresh music.

can't wait for the new Bochum Welt LP too!

his myspace page is legit btw... it's him.

before the page was designed/personalized. At first I noticed that there was a custom div sloppily placed over the "member since" date. It was another date of 2006 or something. I'm guessing they were trying to make it look like he'd be registered for awhile. But after they placed the background image and the text colors... that div disappeared, showing the 5/2/2007 date. And yeah, I commented at first with something super goofy and dumb, and it was denied.

sad that you didnt made a sceenshot

that would really make me lol

sad that you didnt made a sceenshot

that would really make me lol

LOL yeah what the fuck if you could prove that this would be might hilarious.

i didnt even know you could do that with myspace.

The MySpace looks like 100% Grade A bullshit.

as in its really richard, a rephlex promo page?

Guest psy-sci

its funny that myspace page popped up yesterday

I had the exact same idea when i went to bed the night before.

i was thinking what fun it would be to fake a tuss page

im sure im not the only one who thought of it.

Guest psy-sci

there is a retrig guy on myspace,

same one who posted the release here i suppose.

http://www.myspace.com/74168184

Also I suspected this might be the hijinx of someone from mu because syntheme added me the same day all of this myspace stuff was going on and I am assuming syntheme got my myspace link from this forum.

overall the more i think about it the more confused i get. Good work!!!!!

Well whome ever it is just requested me to be their friend, so they must be going to the other pages and adding them (Like Snares and Planet Mu records) Because i dont see how else they could have gotten it.

Guest user2320
ilow war an menydhyow

translate pls

music war and mountains

Nooooooo

Music on the hill

Try cornish 101 again bro.

I got one for you though ace - re'th kijyewgh hwi

Guest cyphersum
ilow war an menydhyow

translate pls

music war and mountains

Nooooooo

Music on the hill

Try cornish 101 again bro.

I got one for you though ace - re'th kijyewgh hwi

it's means 'go fuck yourself'... thanks for that bro

Guest analogue wings

Elektor Formant Modular Synth

"The Elector Formant modular synthesizer was designed by C. Chapman. The Formant was published in a series of articles in Elektor (in The Netherlands, Elektuur), and later as a book with a compilation of the articles. A year later there was another book with additions and extensions by M. Aigner, an Austrian. In those days I was still a student, and didn't have the time or money for the project. So I shelved it, till a later date when I would have both time and money at the same moment. This rare combination of factors occurred in October '92, triggering the project from hibernation.

Elektor Formant Modular

"The Formant is a conventional Moog-style synthesizer, voltage-controlled with a 1V/octave characteristic. It consists of separate modules, which I mounted in a rack. Each module is a printed circuit board with a front.

"The original book describes the keyboard and interface, power supply, VCO, VCF, LFO (consists of 3 LFOs), Noise, ADSR, VCA, COM (output module), RFM (Resonance Filter Module) and a 24dB VCF. The book by by M. Aigner contains things like Ring Modulator, Envelope Follower, Mixer, Phase Shifter, ADSR Controller, VC-LFO's, Sample and Hold, and a few more.

Guest iep

elektor modulars, good stuff. beefy oscs. they are quite common here in the netherlands although a bit overpriced. however price shouldn't be a hurdle for someone with a long history of record-selling like this Brian figure here. not that i'd take a elektor over a gx1 anyday or something - even though that (his) gx1 has noisy trimpots, they could use some cleaning! how about midifying it, brian.....,?!

Archived