IGNORED

which rdj release do you listen to most

Guest tht tne

Guest Franklin Delano Romanowski

SAW 85-92, Ive never been able to get enought of "we are the music makers" , an Xtal

RDJ RDJ RDJ

I think "4" and "Fingerbib" have been on every mix tape, mix cd, and mp3 device I have created/owned since I got them.

it's too hard to draw a line beneath those played most frequently ..my list could go on forever until i get to the bsides of smojphace which admittedly is never .but yes 4 and fingerbib are 2 of the finest pieces of music i ever heard.

for some reason rdj - i play less of late, though its probably the 2nd most played release after 85-92 (which has been out 4 years longer) i think i play it less these days because every time i hear it i lose a million or so brain cells

Guest reyde_espana

since analod came out its been hard to listen to anything else...

the tuss has been getting lots of playing time lately...

Guest Glass Plate

RDJ is the first aphex album I got, and I was blown away with it, and obsessed I listened to that motherfucker more than any album I own I'm pretty sure.

for some reason i rarely listen to aphex twin anymore

Same.

I've probably played Druqks most though.

Guest Caustic
for some reason i rarely listen to aphex twin anymore

Oddly enough,I can agree with this.

Most of the time,I'll stick 4,On,Alberto Balsalm or Sound of Beady Eyes on repeat for an hour.

I can never really listen to an entire release through more than twice. So I play the same track/s over and over again.

I wore the bitrates off those motherfuckas.

Guest Wall Bird

Windowlicker.

Pound for pound my favorite offering from Richard. The only complaint I have is that it's simply an EP and is only 3 tracks. Luckily, they're three of the best damn tracks I've ever experienced.

Archived