IGNORED

The Tuss

Guest Kenneth172

Guest Kenneth172

I know that there are track listing differences between the vinyl and CD versions of Confederation Trough, but was just wondering if anyone has noticed and differences at all between the CD and vinyl versions of Rushup Edge?

Guest Kibreg

from what I've been told there's no diff in terms of tracklist and edits.

for the vinyl owners: any track names on the lp's?

The Confederation Trough

CD

1 - Fredugolon 6 - (5:34)

2 - Alspacka - (4:56)

3 - GX1 Solo - (5:01)

Vinyle

A - Fredugolon 6 - (5:34)

B1 - Alspacka - (4:56)

B2 - Akunk - (4:42)

The Rushup Edge

see on : Vinyl & CD

there r any difference 4 the LP & CD : only 6 tracks!

Guest Kenneth172

Yeah, 6 tracks doesn't seem a lot - Rushup Edge EP it should be called.

As for comparing vinyl with MP3s - wtf?

What, not enough Richard decided to put 1 track per side? You'd prefer a variant between the CD and vinyl versions like the EP?

Yeah, I know he did it for the "sonic fidelity, 45rpm, blah blah blah".

Guest Kenneth172
What, not enough Richard decided to put 1 track per side? You'd prefer a variant between the CD and vinyl versions like the EP?

It's not that. Given the so-called arsenal of unreleased tracks, we get six tracks from the man himself on this CD, I would've expected more. Hardly a prolific ouput...

if he really had the testicular fortitude, he would have cut them at 78rpm

fucking amateur

Guest AlexPallas

if he really had the testicular fortitude, he would have cut them at 78rpm

fucking amateur

rephlex just got pwned

rephlex just got pwned

Guest masterdome

Damn! So many people complaining 'bout the quantity and quality of the tracks blah blah blah etc.... Meanwhile, for those of us that actually own decent phonographs and stereos (i.e. those of us who give the music the respect it deserves.) are having a brilliant time listening to some of the best music made this year. Vinyl will always take a dump on mp3s and cds every day of the week. (This is not a jab at those who don't own record players... its a simple fact.) Such an added bonus to have the cuts at 45 to boot. FIDELITY!!!! The mastering is completely phenomenal. But concerning some of the weak criticism that has plagued this board.... Entirely rubbish. I can't believe the sense of entitlement some of you people have... unbelievable.

Guest Kenneth172
Damn! So many people complaining 'bout the quantity and quality of the tracks blah blah blah etc.... Meanwhile, for those of us that actually own decent phonographs and stereos (i.e. those of us who give the music the respect it deserves.) are having a brilliant time listening to some of the best music made this year. Vinyl will always take a dump on mp3s and cds every day of the week. (This is not a jab at those who don't own record players... its a simple fact.) Such an added bonus to have the cuts at 45 to boot. FIDELITY!!!! The mastering is completely phenomenal. But concerning some of the weak criticism that has plagued this board.... Entirely rubbish. I can't believe the sense of entitlement some of you people have... unbelievable.

Nothing wrong in wanting more work from the master.

Guest Kibreg
Damn! So many people complaining 'bout the quantity and quality of the tracks blah blah blah etc.... Meanwhile, for those of us that actually own decent phonographs and stereos (i.e. those of us who give the music the respect it deserves.) are having a brilliant time listening to some of the best music made this year.

agreed - though I do understand wishing for more tracks (but being pissed off about it is lame). This really is the best material I've heard in years (in any genre), and GODDAMN does it sound ace on my Rega P5.

Tuss is especially brilliant on wax I must say... one listen to Synthacon or Alspacka on a hi-fi tuntable setup and you will be SOLD.

Guest masterdome
most likely not made this year

ummm... most definitly released this year!

ummmm...you said made

ummmmmmmmmm...thats why I corrected myself. At any rate, true some tarcks were written years ago (heard live in '05 etc..) but its a possibility that some could have been produced this year... we're already half over '07. Thanks for being such an ace copy-editor.

Guest Kenneth172
most likely not made this year

Well yeah, he played some of the tracks in DJ sets in Italy back in 2005.

Archived