IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Downfall

Guest Kibreg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Author: Mike P

Date: 09-28-07 02:54

no, we had to have side A recut as there was a fault with the test pressings. this delayed it a week. 8th oct is the date.

so:

1 oct: pinch & parson 12"s (available today)

8 oct: snares cd/2lp, frog pocket and gasman cds

15 oct: 200 2lp/cd,

22 oct: 10 tons heavy 2cd, milanese 12"

29 oct: boxcutter 2lp/cd

Yes, anyone got it and want to send me a PM before I can find enough money to buy it?

Some peoples copies should have come today right?

Author: Mike P

Date: 09-28-07 02:54

no, we had to have side A recut as there was a fault with the test pressings. this delayed it a week. 8th oct is the date.

so:

1 oct: pinch & parson 12"s (available today)

8 oct: snares cd/2lp, frog pocket and gasman cds

15 oct: 200 2lp/cd,

22 oct: 10 tons heavy 2cd, milanese 12"

29 oct: boxcutter 2lp/cd

NOOOO! Godamnit

The mu boards pretty funny, shame that Snares rants on about not wanting to release his music to the world. Why the fuck does everyone that has music worth releasing supposedly believe this??

I think I'm gonna send Snares a hallmark card with a couple bucks in it so he feels better. Also I'm gonna keep buying everything he releases even if its boring like the new one or wanky shit like Pink+Green.

sometimes I wish I could erase everything I ever put into the world. I don't want to contribute to anything. especially not this.

I didn't realize he was such a whiny bitch.

Though I liked the "shitting on my doorstep" analogy.

Guest Helper ET

are mike p and aaron always this involved in the conversations? or is it just because there's a new snares album coming out

he sounds depressed. anyway, the clips ar kinda nice, but why all this violin shit. he really asks this album to be compared to rossz. there are like millions of sounds possible, but no, fucking orchestra is a way to go.

he sounds depressed. anyway, the clips ar kinda nice, but why all this violin shit. he really asks this album to be compared to rossz. there are like millions of sounds possible, but no, fucking orchestra is a way to go.

Why does he ask that? Thats you wanting to assume. Just because its got less breaks and more strings doesn't mean its the same thing. (I havent heard it yet though).

err...fuck my english. i wanted to say that he probably don`t want this album to be compared to rossz. at least it looks like from that mu thread.

Guest Enter a new display name

Aaron Funk has always been a cussing guy making agressive music but now he says "I make music for people I love", wtf.

he is a really emotional person

emotion does not compute on a cynical electronic music forum

observe

his angst will touch many kidz

It's because it's Snares and he's having a bleeding pussy over some now unknown comments. Fuck him. Jesus christ what a whiney fucking crybaby. If fucking WISP can take more shit than you it's time to end it all.

etc.

he is a really emotional person

emotion does not compute on a cynical electronic music forum

observe

his angst will touch many kidz

It's because it's Snares and he's having a bleeding pussy over some now unknown comments. Fuck him. Jesus christ what a whiney fucking crybaby. If fucking WISP can take more shit than you it's time to end it all.

etc.

*makes a mental note to stop ignoring this pre-1000 poster*

Archived