IGNORED

Big Soup is his weakest release

amnesia

was always a bit h&m for me and i thought it was a bit of a let down after TP personally

some real nice tracks while others a bit boring and some of the spoken bits are really annoying after a while

haven't actually heard it in about 10 years -

edit: definitely way more hit than miss though, pre edited post reads a bit harsh

big soup is like tha most chill shit ever, right along side throbbing pouch. rather listen to it on a stony summer day than stuff like tally ho or yoseph or musipal

Guest Grizz
I had another listen to BS today and after not hearing it for near 10 years its quite good, I take it all back.

sorry I really am

Heh so did I but I still don't think its anywhere near his best, much better than Weirs though

Weirs isnt that bad at all, but you are right about BS not being the best...not sure if luke had new equipment then or if its mastering but the CD doent have that punch that luke is good with, very melow

Guest AOOproductions
big soup is like tha most chill shit ever, right along side throbbing pouch. rather listen to it on a stony summer day than stuff like tally ho or yoseph or musipal

Agreed. Big Soup is the Definition of Chill. My verdict: your listening way to hard for something that isn't there. Just reeeeeellllaaaaxxx.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Soup is one of his releases that takes a while to sink in.. kinda like an Ae release.

It's not initially great, it takes quite a few listens to get it.

I was turned off the first time i heard it back when it was released because i felt like it had a super organic sound to it.

• 1 year later...
Guest AOOproductions

Just listened to this today in it's entirety. pretty incredible. There's so much depth to this release, so much more going on then you think at first. Its one of his few masterpieces me thinks.

Guest melotronic

it's a fucking quality album from start to finish, glad the op changed his tune! the basslines on this album are lush as fuck too, like reality check

one of the greatest

Guest melotronic

used to be i'd get rat-stoned then head to the corner shop with my housemates for some munchies, always would see this near the till

Big_Soup_ChungyVeg.JPG

and it always made me listen to the album straight away back home, thats free advertising for you right there

wouldn't eat the fucking soup though

Guest AOOproductions
used to be i'd get rat-stoned then head to the corner shop with my housemates for some munchies, always would see this near the till

Big_Soup_ChungyVeg.JPG

and it always made me listen to the album straight away back home, thats free advertising for you right there

wouldn't eat the fucking soup though

hahaha... nice. did u ever try the soup?

Archived