IGNORED

AUTECHRE LIVE AT LIVE EARTH WEMBLEY!!!!

Guest Larry David

Guest Monkey God

They're jetting into Heathrow and being driven in a Range Rover Sport to Wembley for a live performance- projected on four giant 50 ft Plasma screens with a full laser light show and a phazon 100MW sound system!!! :omg:

God i wish that they were mainstream sometimes......but then i look at the self indulgent tossers who actually do the above in the name of 'Energy Conservation' and remember it's them that we should be fighting against ... :devil:

Sorry...couldn't resist a moan....but if u actually believed the thread header then i'd think again at how much you know/like Autechre!! :laughing:

Guest Larry David
CRINGE.

Theres a significant difference between Larry David the comedy writer and Larry David the watmm forum member. The former is humourous. The latter is arse clenchingly unfunny.

There was a point to this thread y'know ....tho we'll stop the Curb refs....except to say Senifeld is overrated

Guest Rook
There was a point to this thread y'know ....tho we'll stop the Curb refs....except to say Senifeld is overrated

this post contains false statements and will not be tolerated

Guest Larry David

Mods....please delete this incredibly amusing yet highly controversial thread...

Some people just take themselves too seriously it would seem...

Guest Morgan

I think Autechre's cold, robotic sound would be the perfect thing to get people excited about saving the environment. A symphony composed with the sounds of steamroller engines revving could open for them. It would be awesome.

I think Autechre's cold, robotic sound would be the perfect thing to get people excited about saving the environment. A symphony composed with the sounds of steamroller engines revving could open for them. It would be awesome.

only if they were naked

Guest Larry David
If you have 50ft plasma screens why project?

WHAT>

Projecting onto a 50 ft screen which ALSO shows the same image simply consumes more energy of course...

Guest Morgan

only if they were naked

The band or the steamrollers?

• 1 month later...

Archived