IGNORED

APHEX DOWNLOADS

Guest KarakasaMusic

the majority of the downloads will be accessible by the end of the night.

ALL FILES ARE ACCESSIBLE VIA OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER, TO ACCESS CLICK "DOWNLOADS" TAB AT THE VERY TOP OF THE WEB PAGE

Guest Drahken
We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.

We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.v

We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.We are testing the new download manager for live shows. Disregard this message.v

hmmm, i'll have to talk it over with rex, but on the plus side i can download anything i want now.

Lets all just patiently continue waiting. And I'm serious, If you haven't noticed already, I haven't ever made a sarcastic post in my life.

Why does every next sentence make it seem even more sarcastic?

I'm not being sarcastic, I really think that another day or so won't hurt!

I'm serious!

you gonna give credit to the people who uploaded them originally?

But at least it's working!!!

credit is given to no one other than the original performer, this includes half the database that i originally contributed.

credit is given to no one other than the original performer, this includes half the database that i originally contributed.

I'm not saying you're not doing a great job with this alex...but lots of people contributed...but everything in the Aphex section says "submitted by: CATS" except for 2 shows submitted by Joyrex...

I'm not saying you're not doing a great job with this alex...but lots of people contributed...but everything in the Aphex section says "submitted by: CATS" except for 2 shows submitted by Joyrex...

That's just because he put them into the database - I don't know if there's a way to change who submitted it.

i'm willling to make a note of the original submitter for reference purposes, but it pisses me off when bootleggers think they deserve their name of this shit. YOU DID NOT FUCKING PERFORM, get over it. also it should be noted that i get no gain from actually having CATS up, since i only use the alias here. if anyone wants their info up, i'll put it up, once again, for the sake of reference. if you've doenloaded from the archive and have shows i'm missing, i consider it only humane to give back and i'm not going to beg anyone for shows i'm missing. furthermore i have no record of who contributed, but its usually not even the original bootlegger in the first place, i've received duplicate submissions, i've received mislabeled submissions i already had and i've received submissions which i found the source for anyway.

but to be more direct, i'd rather there not be any name beside the shows, including 'CATS'.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
I'm finding it hard to disregard that message. can anyone help ?

remove your eyes with an icepick

• 3 weeks later...

Archived