IGNORED

Download Manager Release:Aphex Twin - 1993-04-24 France-Paris.mp3

Guest KarakasaMusic

This was posted before as seperate files, the Osmoze show right? I have some files that I have not seen on the list, and once I 'verify' and check all my other files to make sure they might be useful, I will let you know if I have anything that is not seen in the download section. Such as I have 1 hour and 9 minute version of Pukkelop (DJ Soundclash AFX vs. Vibert) as opposed to the the 55 minute versions floating around. Don't know if that's what is on the site here or not.

This was posted before as seperate files, the Osmoze show right? I have some files that I have not seen on the list, and once I 'verify' and check all my other files to make sure they might be useful, I will let you know if I have anything that is not seen in the download section. Such as I have 1 hour and 9 minute version of Pukkelop (DJ Soundclash AFX vs. Vibert) as opposed to the the 55 minute versions floating around. Don't know if that's what is on the site here or not.

we have the pukkelpop show seperated by individual songs. i suggest you send me your file and pm me a list of everything you think i mite find useful and i can sort through it.

we have the pukkelpop show seperated by individual songs. i suggest you send me your file and pm me a list of everything you think i mite find useful and i can sort through it.

I've download the seperated files from the site here, the collective running time is still only 55 minutes, I definetly have the extended version.

I have:

2000-11-30 Live at Numero Festival in Lisbon (didn't see this anywhere on the site?)

2001-06-15 Live at Sonar Festival in Spain (it's 13 tracks, only 2-3 that are Richard, some other good stuff like Squarepusher and Venetian Snares) I attached the 2 AFX tracks, 1 Squarepusher and 1 unknown (anyone ID it?)

2002-08-24 DJ soundclash Pukklepop extended version 1hour and 9min. (as mentioned above)

2002-12-13 Rephlex Disco Assault Systems Inc. in Rome (I see the movies up here, I have a 1 hour and 4 min. MP3 if interested)

2002-12-21 EINS Partyservice broadcast (this is Pukklepop remastered) this version doesn't have that stupid voice popping in and saying "APHEX TWIN VSERUS.... LUKE VIBERT!"

That's only thing I see off hand that's not already in the download section. That and this short interview with him being asked about using MAC computers to build his sound, his reply is FUNNY AS HELL! A must hear 0:18 sec. sound clip

The '08 AFX track' is actually AFX 114 from Joyrex J4 in the beginning of track.

Aphex_twin__Interview_Quote_____they__re_as_big_as_my_balls__.mp3

the unknown mp3 is from Mascha records, cat 02 or 03. I've got both on vinyl. He plays I believe three tracks from those releases during the set, all fucked up gabber (Kielce Terror Squad, BTC 107A, Kopfkrank Terror Team). we had a full tracklist for the sonar set on this site, i dont know what happened to it. towards the end of that unknown mp3, hrvatski's 'rhetoric' comes in.

That's only thing I see off hand that's not already in the download section. That and this short interview with him being asked about using MAC computers to build his sound, his reply is FUNNY AS HELL! A must hear 0:18 sec. sound clip

lol

I've got this 14:33 long Aphex Twin & Chris Cunningham - Flex live @ Royal Academy of the arts, if youre interested CATS.

do you have a date? otherwise you'll have to send it in and i'll see whether or not we have it. we have two vids up of the two: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?automodul...mp;showfile=252 and i think this is the other http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?automodul...mp;showfile=193

Archived