IGNORED

Tried by 12

NI64

Guest blicero

...and carried by 6, African American. i sign my name on the book at your funeral. The zig's on my hip with an extra clip, cause i'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

brilliant song. both the original and the remix

• 1 month later...

I remember one time in some elective class I took in high school we had to bring in examples of music where somebody was protesting something lyrically in a song. I totally forgot about the assignment and all I had was a cd I burned full of SP tunes. Seeing as how this remix was the only one with any words in it I passed it off and figured nobody would be able to tell what he was saying and it would probably sound like a dude was being held down by the man if you could at least tell that he was black. I got a B i think.

I remember one time in some elective class I took in high school we had to bring in examples of music where somebody was protesting something lyrically in a song. I totally forgot about the assignment and all I had was a cd I burned full of SP tunes. Seeing as how this remix was the only one with any words in it I passed it off and figured nobody would be able to tell what he was saying and it would probably sound like a dude was being held down by the man if you could at least tell that he was black. I got a B i think.

Brilliant

Archived