IGNORED

EOD - EAP Tracks on sale now!

noise

Guest No Don't :(

omg, i looove dis! i fink the words really say a lot, bcuz its true, we want to know were not wif u just 4 a show 2 ur friends...anyways, i love it <3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest we_kill_soapscum
omg, i looove dis! i fink the words really say a lot, bcuz its true, we want to know were not wif u just 4 a show 2 ur friends...anyways, i love it <3

what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Thisket

I still haven't got my copy.... :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hey, we're still sorting some of the US sends! sorry.

ludd, you weren't dreaming. that's another label though, Kvist/Twig Media! i think it's been pressed now, but i'm not sure. it'll be sold through regular webshops etc though, proper distro stuff! so you won't have to wait like half a year, y'know. same will happen with EAP 25, distro/webshops only, no DIY stuff.

the twig listing:

Side A:

1. Bastard!

2. Tarbreath

3. Hard Gummi

4. Pear Fruit

Side B:

1. Ditriac

2. Tiny Trollop

3. Stroidef

4. Salty Town

I'm excited that you're getting a "proper" release through a distro & all noise, but it's too bad they pressed 4 songs per side! I'm not saying the quality will necessarily be poor, but I really like the 12" format - 2 songs per side. Your self-released 12" sounds amazing, both in terms of sound quality and the songs that are included =)

Guest Soothsayer

I think it was mainly the people in the U.S. who didn't buy it when it was first announced who aren't getting their copies...and I gotta say, YOU DUMB IF YOU DIDN'T BUY IT WHEN IT WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED...YOU DUMB, BOY!

*sits at his desk at work in Austin, thinking about when he gets to go home for lunch and throw that beautiful 12" on his Numark TTX and drift off to Jymsjig*

Guest analogue wings
hey, we're still sorting some of the US sends! sorry.

and new zealand too, eh?

:ermm:

I think it was mainly the people in the U.S. who didn't buy it when it was first announced who aren't getting their copies...and I gotta say, YOU DUMB IF YOU DIDN'T BUY IT WHEN IT WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED...YOU DUMB, BOY!

aparently also people in New Zealand who ordered it the second this thread appeared

Lol on the white label my copy says "To Analogue Wings: I love you with kisses and brown sugar and butter. - xxooxxoo noise" right next to a crude drawing of a man in a gimp suit with his penis hanging out. I guess you didn't get mine!

EDIT: on the B side it says "The sugar is brown because it was in your ass!"

Archived