IGNORED

EOD - EAP Tracks on sale now!

noise

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! I know im going to miss this by the time i get money... IT ISN'T FAIR!

if it makes you feel any better, someone just purchased 10 copies.

yeah much better, thanks... :cry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh, the master recordings are easy to find, at least for the EOD ones. it's just that i don't think i would find anyone interested in releasing several discs of FLACs, and i'm definitely not up for sending out all that shit myself... a collection CD might be a good idea though.

Tus: I think I have the original copies still.. I THINK.

Anyway, some really bad news here... Turns out the labelfucker who gave me to go ahead to take all the pre-orders hadn't figured his shit out at all, and is now claiming all the shipping is like €8 for EU and €12 for ROTW, which sounds absolutely booogus to me (I checked out stamp prices here and they're like 2-3 euros for EU/World from Norway). I couldn't get a hold of him all yesterday, and things are starting to look ... fishy? I don't know. Thankfully, I took all the orders, so I can also refund them pretty easily (although it'll take me a little while to). If I don't get this sorted out by today, I'll have no choice but to refund all of these. I hope the guy actually gets his shit together and finds the CORRECT prices, because those shipping prices are fucking unreasonable and insane. I had hoped he had gotten this all figured out by ship date, but I guess he didn't, and now I'm pretty much stuck with the problem myself.

So, if this hasn't been figured out in the upcoming hours, I'll just do a refund marathon late tonight. Hope this hasn't caused 'undue stress' for anyone, although it sure has for me. Also, if anyone german on the board could investigate stamp prices for a record, that would be awesome. I need to find out if this guy is extremely high/sly or something. I'll post again if we get it figured out today OR later, so you know if they'll be sent out or if you can purchase them at a later time.

Alright, it looks like they'll be slightly delayed until next week, since I'm going to have to ship them myself now... They'll be sent here from Germany which will probably take about 2 days, then I'll be starting shipping ASAP.

Or, maybe not, after checking up on all the extra pricing I'll be having to put up with (Norway's not in the EU, urgh). I think it'll be easier to refund it all anyway, probably.

It's being sorted, I just need a few extra days to have it all arrive... I've bought mailers for them all, so it'll just take a few extra days until they're being sent out. I got some help with it, so it should be good. I'm not sure about the stuff that hasn't been sold though, might have to readjust pricing for different regions.

• 4 weeks later...

Most orders have been sent out now, it's taken waaaay longer than we expected, but shipping got so ludicrously priced!

There are a few left, we're still sorting a new solution for them. We have to adjust prices and some other stuff, everything after this is going straight to distribution!

Archived