IGNORED

Ital Tek - Deep Pools SQR 001

Guest Square Roots

• 15 years later...
43 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

... but do you have the Terminator 2 EP and "snippets"? ?

Yes, both of those. Plus a ton of unreleased tracks from Cyclical, Massive Error and Mako EP! ?

• Like 1

I have a huge soft spot for Ital Tek, cYCLICAL is still a brilliant deviation from the dubstep of the time, more adventurous and experimental; but then, I skipped Midnight Colour, Nebula Dance, and Control - they're still not to my taste. But the Hollowed - Bodied - Outland progression is nothing short of amazing - not forgetting Beyond Sight, The Speed Of Darkness, Dream Boundary, and Seraph.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, dcom said:

I have a huge soft spot for Ital Tek, cYCLICAL is still a brilliant deviation from the dubstep of the time, more adventurous and experimental; but then, I skipped Midnight Colour, Nebula Dance, and Control - they're still not to my taste. But the Hollowed - Bodied - Outland progression is nothing short of amazing - not forgetting Beyond Sight, The Speed Of Darkness, Dream Boundary, and Seraph.

I love all his early work, especially Cyclical. It took a while for Nebula Dance to click with me. Love it now. But I agree with you about his more recent output dcom. Brilliant stuff!

12 hours ago, dcom said:

But the Hollowed - Bodied - Outland progression is nothing short of amazing - not forgetting Beyond Sight, The Speed Of Darkness, Dream Boundary, and Seraph.

I agree, for me Hollowed was a turning point, as if he found his own voice and broke free of any trends being too bigger part of his music.

• Like 1

Nebula Dance is perfect and might be his most easily accomplished winner. by which I mean it sounds like it came together very naturally and it just bangs from start to finish.

15 hours ago, Pirtek said:

DSC_1660.JPG

damb

Edited by usagi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MDF said:

For me Hollowed was a turning point, as if he found his own voice and broke free of any trends being too bigger part of his music.

Agreed.

Edited by Pirtek