IGNORED

i dont understand

perunamuusi

i keep seeing all these topics every few months about ziggomatic this and mt st michel that....

but i never see any mention of vordhosbn anywhere

surely, at the end of the day, this is the best of the hard drukqs no?

i keep seeing all these topics every few months about ziggomatic this and mt st michel that....

yea probably. But Ziggomatic is good too.

yea probably. But Ziggomatic is good too.

i got tired of ziggomatic :\

I think that vordhosbn doesn't really fit into the same group as ziggomatic and mt st michel for me for some reason...I think that Vordhosbn is more structered and even throughout where as ziggomatic and mt st michel are constantly changing and morphing. I love vordhosbn and ziggomatic equally but I doubt anything will ever top mt st michel for me as a song that just makes me go WOW.

ah yes this track made my draw drop, it has the advantage of being first of the hard drukqs. i remember it very well, i was working in the office of the chicago symphony orchestra at the time. before work i swung by the record store as it was the day it was released. i got in and put the disc in my computer and puy my headphones on and i couldnt move or anything when it kicked in, it felt like the top of my head had been unscrewed and someone took a mixer (kitchen not studio) and stuck it into my brains and made pancake batter out of them.

that being said, ziggomatic is boss. but vordhosbn kicks mt st michael's head in.

I dreamed that DRUQKS was a two-disked wonder-factory, and Aphex Twin was Terry Gilliam, and that it would be like SAW2.

It was alright, really. 8 out of 10, and "Bbydhyonchord" is the best track.

The best piano track is: avril 14th

The best fking hardcore is: Mt Saint Michel + Saint Michaels mount

My brain smells like glass.

I wish Inkey$ was longer :cry:

Here's a slightly longer live version, I'm sure maybe you've heard it. It's only another 30 seconds longer but that is another 1/3 of the song. Good sound quality as well, sort of remixed version.

Archived