IGNORED

Antipop Consortium reunited?

Guest glitch

i missed them 2wice in concert when they came to L.A. (when i lived there)... they were supposed to play at some place called "nayarit" which is mexican for something i don't know... i searched frantically for that venue but found nothing... a few months later i went to a rephlex show at a place called "the echo" and the sign outside the club said "nayarit"... i was pissed off! the second time i didn't have funds to go... they later broke up and i felt sad!

we kill soapscum is a track title? i hate it when i discover that watmm members are track titles

if someone makes a track called "Fred McGriff" will you get all jelly-like and implode? like the bad guy who "occupied the same space" as his past self in "timecop"? i'm just asking so that we can take precautions.

what if the real Fred McGriff makes an electronic music track? does that count? that'd actually be pretty awesome.

c

so which autechre album is "maus" on?

o it isn't. but there is an icelandic indie band by the same name. and evidently a dj in the UK by the same name. and then there's a 'deadmaus' dj as well, apparently. all of these things frustrate me in mild ways.

i-o-wa.

i missed them 2wice in concert when they came to L.A. (when i lived there)... they were supposed to play at some place called "nayarit" which is mexican for something i don't know... i searched frantically for that venue but found nothing... a few months later i went to a rephlex show at a place called "the echo" and the sign outside the club said "nayarit"... i was pissed off! the second time i didn't have funds to go... they later broke up and i felt sad!

Nayarit is a Mexican state. It's nahuatl (the indigenous language) and means son of god

Guest abracadabra

I have high expectations after reading that Pitchfork interview.

I can not wait for this, but maybe it's better that I do.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest we_kill_soapscum
we kill soapscum is a track title? i hate it when i discover that watmm members are track titles

good thing i missed this or i would have kicked your ass

• 1 year later...

Archived