IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark side of the moon. I'm listening to it really fucking loud as well... As i write this the clocks at the beginning of time just blew my haed off. I know it's overplayed but fuck it... It's awesome!

Guest Stoppit

Tod Dockstader - Myst

whats this like?

It's excellent - check out the Aerial series of albums, particularly Aerial #1 (which has Myst on it).This review probably describes it better than I can, plus it's got some short samples that should give you an idea. Seriously, I can't recommend it highly enough - it's been a favourite of mine for several years

Tod Dockstader - Myst

whats this like?

It's excellent - check out the Aerial series of albums, particularly Aerial #1 (which has Myst on it).This review probably describes it better than I can, plus it's got some short samples that should give you an idea. Seriously, I can't recommend it highly enough - it's been a favourite of mine for several years

oh thats very lovely indeed. i have listened to some samples and will begin with Arial (one of my favorite words) #1.

thank you for the information and a wonderful recommendation.

Pilote - 'Up or Down'

Certificate 18 is a great label. when i was more into jungle i was following

18, picking up their 12's, i was of course into Polar. truth is though, there are alot of interesting releases on 18,

not just jungle. my most recent purchase from them has been Panoptica's 01 * 02 * 03 * 04 ...it's quit good.

i have enjoyed some Pilot trac's. whats your favorite Pilot album? maybe i'll

check into them a bit more.

Edited by troon