IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, amazing, bit more verbose than i'd though, never explored his catalogue (probably still won't), i did love that single 'going back to cali' really liked that track at the time, played it a few times, really gave me a different buzz.

LL Cool J at age 17 and DJ Cut Creator perform live. June 21, 1985, Colby College, Waterville Maine. 5 months before Radio was released. Rap of Maine.

interesting mixed crowd of kids and adults, i wonder if it was a bar mitzvah or something, would explain the quiet partial wtf of most of the audience.

lol they finally got a single out, you don't need to watch it it's ok, they're just borrowing black metal or whatever and singing the visit nippon brochure and schruff.

it's funny, i'm listening for song structure now, rather than just enjoying the ride.

Oh, I'd forgotten about Sonic Youth!!! I have so many memories of listening to EVOL as a teen and jumping from my seat whenever my dad noticed my guitar was completely out of tune and tried to tune it...

Edited by poblequadrat

It's funny, when i listened to this yesterday it sent me on a quest to watch a few videos of interviews with prodigy about the scene back then and that one vid about the label they were on at the time. I have never been into prodigy barring one or two pieces, but it was an interesting youtube journey, they seem like nice peoples. I probably would have gone to raves too if i wasn't stuck in whoop whoop back then, or hanging out with jazz/punk musos when i moved to the city. Although i might have been more part of the 'elitist acid crowd' as they put it, heh.