IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna take a stab at some of the AI song lyrics:

My wife's screaming blue murder, flingin' open the windows, hot lava lamp, fumes choke out the lil' doggo, I shrug my shoulders what can a feller do? A spicy payback comes knockin', gotta let 'er brew... TACO FART RAMPAGE! Rip-roarin' and a-rumblin', hair on fire, ring of fire, bung hole pummel, limp to the thunder mug... didn't make it in time.... now there's chili dog spackle painted down the line. Now there's chili dog spackle painted down theeuuhhhhhhhh........

Edited by JS20
  • Like 1

Despite what the autogenerated youtube artist name says, this is Pandit Nikhil Banerjee, the sitar master, and not Abhijit Banerjee, the economist

• Like 3

On 6/22/2024 at 10:20 PM, JS20 said:

I'm gonna take a stab at some of the AI song lyrics:

My wife's screaming blue murder, flingin' open the windows, hot lava lamp, fumes choke out the lil' doggo, I shrug my shoulders what can a feller do? A spicy payback comes knockin', gotta let 'er brew... TACO FART RAMPAGE! Rip-roarin' and a-rumblin', hair on fire, ring of fire, bung hole pummel, limp to the thunder mug... didn't make it in time.... now there's chili dog spackle painted down the line. Now there's chili dog spackle painted down theeuuhhhhhhhh........

(Verse 1) Wife's screamin' like a banshee, windows flyin' wide open Lava lamp bubblin', fumes got the pup croakin' Spicy payback's on the menu, gotta let it simmer slow Taco 'bout a fiery fury, watch the chaos grow

(Chorus) Taco fart rampage! Rippin' through the night Hair on fire, ring of fire, bunghole takin' flight Dash for the porcelain throne, but the battle's already lost Chili dog splatter, a terrible cost

(Verse 2) Rumblin' in my belly, a symphony of spice Didn't stand a chance, gotta pay the price Legs turn to jelly, a dash to the loo But the damage is done, a horrifying view

(Chorus) Taco fart rampage! Rippin' through the night Hair on fire, ring of fire, bunghole takin' flight Dash for the porcelain throne, but the battle's already lost Chili dog splatter, a terrible cost

(Bridge) Now the air is thick, a pungent perfume Chili dog spackle painted 'round the room Oh, the shame, the horror, what have I done? This spicy payback's just begun

(Outro) Chili dog spackle, painted down the line A fiery reminder, of this culinary crime Taco fart rampage, a lesson learned too late Next time I'll think twice, before I devour that plate

* Generated by Gemini.

Edited by ARPA