IGNORED

Remixes/comp tracks/rare tracks

awepittance

I think this should include any live bits that have yet been unreleased, any tracks from comps unreleased anywhere else and remixes.

but of course listing them all would be absurd, so just list the ones you can remember -

1- Stop look listen - skam comp

2- Nftwa4 - warp pool party compilation

3- Push Chairs For Grown Ups - Autechrer remix - team dyobi Push chairs EP

5 - Autechre systems mono version (remix) - Phonecia Odd jobs ep

6- Entire Glasgow 2005 soundboard recording

7 - Refractions In The Plastic Pulse ( Autechre Mix ) - sterelab EP

8 - All 4 'tracks' in the 2001 montreal show that have never been released (2001 tour)

9- Panic(remix) - Autechre.ws radio broadcast 2005

10- Konlied mx - Routine warp compilation

11 -Whos bad hands are these(ae remix) - surgeon EP

12 - Sesacjre 10 mix (ae remix) - Sensational meets Kouhei (fucking vocals ruin it though)

13 - _)-__)() - ATP compilation

14 - Carni -unknown source

15 - Lanx 3 - Wasted comp

16 - inhake - 22 class a tracks comp

17 - punch - the chemistry of mutating beats comp

(if you havent heard stop look listen, go do it now!!! it sounds like Autechre making ecoo the dolphin hip hop music if that makes any sense)

i know this will take a lot of work to seriously compile and think about but maybe keep it to 10 tracks so you dont get overwhemled. but seriously i want to know what other good rare/comp/live unreleased tracks there are out there. help!

Guest beavis14996

you forgot about all tomorrow`s linoleum, bronchus one, chatter, crystel, nonima, piob (mix two), silversub, and the egg

+48 remixes

Puch Elements

Crystel Artificial Intelligence

Carni Eurowarp

Stop Look Listen We Are Reasonable People

/]{- /](||) (Excerpt) ATP 3.0

Lanx 3 Volume Eight

Konlied MX Routine

Glasgow Arts School 2005 6:36 - 10:22

Naftwa4 WIFOF2003

All Tomorrow's Linoleum ATP 1.0

Guest themanmachine

merzbow-ecobondage[ending]ae remix

autechre play weissense against im gluck

spacetime continuum-string of pearls autechre remix

mcr quarter

all tommorow's linoleum

are brilliant

1. Gescom - Viral Rival (Autechre Remix)

2. Team Doyobi - Spider Monkey (Autechre Remix)

3. Push Button Objects - Non Existant (Keyed In By Gescom)

I downloaded some compilation from Usenet, Laxir Autechre Remixes, which contained pretty much every remix from AE. The 3 remixes listed above are standouts for me though.

That second track off the Germany Radio set is fucking fantastic. Man I love it.

Heck yes. It's called Für Dich (Tobias Thomas, Autechre remix).

Just wanted to point out that the track above is not Tobias Thomas, but instead is an autechre remix of Various Artists' "No.8" Its on this release:

http://www.discogs.com/release/13017

Autechre did 2 remixes for them.

The Tobias Thomas - Fur Dich album is just a dj-mix comp. Has vladislav delay and such on it.

That second track off the Germany Radio set is fucking fantastic. Man I love it.
Just wanted to point out that the track above is not Tobias Thomas, but instead is an autechre remix of Various Artists' "No.8" Its on this release:http://www.discogs.com/release/13017Autechre did 2 remixes for them.

The Tobias Thomas - Fur Dich album is just a dj-mix comp. Has vladislav delay and such on it.

Sorry if I gave a wrong steer - I had downloaded the track under this name. Are we talking about the same thing by the way? The one I mean is the second track of the 2000 Kriegstanz broadcast, it follows on from the interview in track 1, and crossfades into Glitch at the end.

Just wanted to point out that the track above is not Tobias Thomas, but instead is an autechre remix of Various Artists' "No.8" Its on this release:http://www.discogs.com/release/13017Autechre did 2 remixes for them.

Sorry if I gave a wrong steer - I had downloaded the track under this name. Are we talking about the same thing by the way? The one I mean is the second track of the 2000 Kriegstanz broadcast, it follows on from the interview in track 1, and crossfades into Glitch at the end.

Yeah, that's the one. Ae did 2 remixes for Various Artists. Ae Mix and Ae Mix2. One is sort of grainy 4/4 and the other is more FM-y and DSP.

my fav are the ambient trx "nomina" & "piob mix2"; they're really ace, try to get them asap.

i don't expect warp to release an autechre box set for remixes coz no one is buying cds anymore & they'd have to buy all the remixes to the different label.

but i'm sure a 2CD "DELUXE EDITION" of Amber, filled with remixes (st etienne) & alternate trax would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

All Tommorow's Linoleum is one of my favorite Ae tracks.

And Speech is one of their better earlier tracks that would not have been out of place on the Garbage ep. I liked it so much that I have already ripped it off and made my own version lol.

Archived