IGNORED

ae Radio promo mix

Guest burnibus

Guest burnibus

Im hoping to call upon the collected knowledge to identify this mix i found on a friends computer. Its just called Radio promo mix and is 58 minutes long and sounds like all unreleased ae material. Infact im certain it is unreleased material as ive not got it on any releases and its certainly autechre. the second tune the play on it is sort of like fast D & B style but super editted with wicked warm belllish swells thoughout.

Do you guys have this? anyone know the names of any tunes on it? its absolutely amazing throughout.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burnibus

birlliant brilliant and brilliant thanks bud.

I assume it must be that one, it seems to tick the boxes. Its properly good all of it, some amazing music on it, i recommend highly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ultravisitor
slskxy

of course, where else.

soulseek doesn't work for me. i swear im blind, because where ever i look i can't find out where to register so i can log into the fucker

maybe its the mac version, or maybe, as i said, im blind!

• 1 month later...

This mix continues to blow my mind. The Slowly and PBO remixes are some of the best Ae productions ever!

I'm resigned to the fact that Autechre are never gonna release a remixes/rarities comp, but this damn near makes up for it.

Hi. My name is Rook and I can't afford to pay 500 euro for a hard copy of this release. I also have no access to soulseek or anything like that. If someone were to accidentally PM a pc.zip or the individual mp3 tracks to me I would be greatly appreciated and you would become a lifelong friend. Thank you.

Guest vodor

Hi. My name is vodor and I can't afford to pay 500 euro for a hard copy of this release. I also have no access to soulseek or anything like that. If someone were to accidentally PM a pc.zip or the individual mp3 tracks to me I would be greatly appreciated and you would become a lifelong friend. Thank you.

Guest PusillanimousRex
the last track on this cd owns. the only unreleased track as far as i know. the others are ae remixes.

as a promo i dont see any reason we cant add this to the downloads, anyone got a flac copy?

I have a remastered version in AIFF from the original disc that I can share as FLAC/APE whatever, if its kosher as per the rules here. It is all in one track, but I can split it if there's a demand for that.

Also, there are at least three tracks in there that are unreleased.

Edit: I'm also not on Soulseek, and basically don't really know what that is except that you need to become a member (?) to use it. Basically, I can't share material via that channel. It's file hosting or nothing.

anybody able to post a flac? i have the mp3 which i have custom split into tracks and added correct listing, but FLAC would be devine...

anybody? please?

anybody know who may have a copy? journalists?

lol joyrex is so cool lol.

This is a really good mix though. They should really re-release this.

And do like a ten disc boxset of unreleased tracks and live tracks.

tell Joyrex to tell them that.

Archived