IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i went on tour for 2 months and i did a lot of things that have had a serious effect on who i am. i decided to change a lot in my life and i think i need a fresh start. i am just not into beats any more. i don't r eally like rinsing out those beats. i like recording hand claps and mouth sounds and shit. like, i like the sound that skin makes when it slaps on metal, or on wood. i know this sounds really stupid, sorry guys. i did have a test pressing of the album but i sold it for a good amount of money when i was on tour, and i am using some the money (that which i didn't spend when i was in Europe to buy food/potions/drugs) to buy some microphones and new gear (probably a guitar, and i got a harmonica for pretty cheap). i am working all this out with rephlex at the moment,.

chheers, heres to a new beginning :beer::flower::sorcerer:

this is a good post.

also, lol at national geo. whale felxi -- i've got that too!

to my surprise i recently came across a copy of 'shimmering hour' whilst browsing through the cds at a local charity shop.

the music is nice... plus i feel good knowing that the 99p i paid for it is feeding hungry africans. great job!

x

Guest Gabriel
what is that, it's awesome

Pictorial fan fiction, or something like that.

I came across this picture at ffffound.com, and it reminded me of that picture you used to have as your sig.

dusk.jpg

I wish I knew where it came from.

lol @ paying a $0.12 total with $0.27 in change!

that means it had to have been a quarter and two pennies, with a dime and a nickel returned

Archived