IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

looks like its part of it and people who bought the ep will own the disc twice.

it's a bit of a dog act. the idea to release part of the album first as an ep isn't that bad, but not telling customers/fans initially that it's part of the album is a bit of a dog act.

Killer yes, but it does add an extra £6 to the album/fan if it's the case, I was expecting it to be a Spac Hand Luke deal where the tracks on the 12" aren't on the album... wicked tunes for sure though, no disrespect intended!

Yeah, have the Katabatic EP's tracks all be straight from the album is a little questionable, but at least we'll have a complete Wisp collection amirite

yay, dude that's really awesome news! can't wait to hear this, any EU gigs planned in the near future?

i plan to be over sometime this year, as I just sorted out a booking agent for europe/uk.

which booking agent

Guest bunty
i don't like this album. i don't know, it's just so fucking gay and conventionnal and i'm sick of all this idm shit

gospel

Archived