IGNORED

A plumber

Dale

I have taken the day off from work due to sickness. A plumber is currently round mine fixing my shower, I asked if he didn't mind me playing a bit of music. He responded "no, not at all".. so what do I do? I already had Quaristice loaded in my CD Player, however..

Out came the laptop, first play, Meltphace 6, then I began to move onto a few Analords.

From what I gathered, he did not seem too annoyed about the high pitch bleeps in Meltphace 6, or the aggressive synth in the beginning of W32.Aphex.mm, nor did he seem too ignorant about the sequencing of the vocodor in Fenix Funk 5.

The plumber looked like RDJ, but with tats on his arms. He did a good job of fixing the shower.

I have taken the day off from work due to sickness. A plumber is currently round mine fixing my shower, I asked if he didn't mind me playing a bit of music. He responded "no, not at all".. so what do I do? I already had Quaristice loaded in my CD Player, however..

Out came the laptop, first play, Meltphace 6, then I began to move onto a few Analords.

From what I gathered, he did not seem too annoyed about the high pitch bleeps in Meltphace 6, or the aggressive synth in the beginning of W32.Aphex.mm, nor did he seem too ignorant about the sequencing of the vocodor in Fenix Funk 5.

The plumber looked like RDJ, but with tats on his arms. He did a good job of fixing the shower.

what other thing did he fixed?

I once had a plumber round, and he insisted that I play Ventolin (Salbutamol Mix), then Vordhosbn, then The Smojphace EP, then .1993841, really loudly.

Top that.

what other thing did he fixed?

He was just there to do the shower, I'm satisfied with the job

I wouldn't of played it, you are brave my friend.

Many thanks

it was only a fucking plumber.....

It... was.. ONLY

oh fuck i'm drunk

having someone over next week to do some electrical work. it's an old house, needs attention.

i'll just prepare some 55 min ultra high pitch pink noise track to keep him focused.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I once had a plumber round, and he insisted that I play Ventolin (Salbutamol Mix), then Vordhosbn, then The Smojphace EP, then .1993841, really loudly.

Top that.

Guest Enter a new display name

That story was breathtaking. Somebody who did not react to some Aphex deserves a thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived