IGNORED

That track at 39'30 in the LA set

beNito

Oh god I love that one at about 11 minutes or so, then really nice melody and pumping beat.

I have come to the conclusion that eventually, even if it takes forever, Autechre will release more stuff from the live set. We saw them throw a bit of live material in Quaristice. They have to release tracks like this, they are so accessible. This stuff is too polished to go unreleased.

Oh god I love that one at about 11 minutes or so, then really nice melody and pumping beat.

I have come to the conclusion that eventually, even if it takes forever, Autechre will release more stuff from the live set. We saw them throw a bit of live material in Quaristice.

yeab but we got kind of jipped on how the live material made it into quaristice. listening back to the 2005 tour soundboard recordings i can say confidently i prefer both the live parts from the original 2005 over what appeared on quaristice. Perlence and PLC while being cool tracks in their own right are missing both the catchiest parts from their 2005 live counterparts.

Archived