IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

the only thing you should be sorry for is using the same joke in two instances. That's atrocious.

2nd time you posted these pictures deserves a repost of possibly THE funniest pshop of all time.

what's with the scars you so want everyone to see?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only thing you should be sorry for is using the same joke in two instances. That's atrocious.

2nd time you posted these pictures deserves a repost of possibly THE funniest pshop of all time.

Well I mean, I didn't re-post any pictures. The one prior wasn't included in the recent set. But ye know, shirtless dude in a chair, scars along his arms, old film camera, yellowish tint, what's the diff?

Those scars are self-inflicted via blades mainly, also cigarettes and stuff. I do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act. And for scars.

Well I mean, I didn't re-post any pictures. The one prior wasn't included in the recent set. But ye know, shirtless dude in a chair, scars along his arms, old film camera, yellowish tint, what's the diff?

Those scars are self-inflicted via blades mainly, also cigarettes and stuff. I do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act. And for scars.

the original pic is by far the best

oh god not another one.....

damnit I assumed by the fact that this is an electronic music forum that you people would at least have some interesting reactions. Try to be open about things you can't relate to. Most of the ways we achieve satisfaction are fairly unhealthy. So what's different about my case?

...perhaps the added willpower needed to do it.

edit: Z B Z: thanks?

damnit I assumed by the fact that this is an electronic music forum that you people would at least have some interesting reactions. Try to be open about things you can't relate to. Most of the ways we achieve satisfaction are fairly unhealthy. So what's different about my case?

...perhaps the added fucking stupidity needed to do it.

fixt.

edit: Z B Z: thanks?

i was being genuine. the blue bandanna isnt visible in the first pic. (i dislike it)

somewhat random, but whatever: you being an obvious fan of masochism, i highly recommend the movie bob flanagan: supermasochist. an amazing doc

i myself am not into that sort of thing, but i certainly understand why people do it

you're obviously very proud of your little collection of superficial wounds.

i'm open but if you go looking for a reaction you'll most likely be disappointed with the outcome.

but eh... don't cut yourself up about it ok.

hmmm hope I'm allow to post more than one picture. I have a minimalist art piece of a body I need to show off. And if that sounds self-absorbed, then I was just kidding.

Scan7_0007_007-1.jpg

Scan6_0006_006-1.jpg

Scan15_0015_015-1.jpg

Scan9_0009_009-1.jpg

Scan8_0008_008-1.jpg

sorry.

nice bandana lol

Haha yeah no keltoi I did forsee the reactions I got, so no disappointment. But I like to pretend I'm disappointed. It's all fun and games. I'm indeed a little proud of what I've done to myself, but I don't feel any need to draw in good reactions. Fortunately, I've got friends who are on the same page as me. Otherwise, maybe I really would have to do this shit in search of validation.

mosca: I'm really interested to know your reasons behind your view. I mean, judging by the nature of your post, you probably don't care to bother explaining. So, your turn to leave me hangin. Sound good?

it seems like 776 has a pretty healthy mindset about it. there seems to be more to it than simple depression (in which hurting yourself would be an escape as opposed to exploration)

You're right though. The sort of girls he's trying to impress will easily be able to tell that he's not really that into it... they look like they're drawn on with lipstick. Man up, boy!

Adaptation and general backwardness of the act? Explain.

Without knowing ANYTHING about you, it sounds as if you're one of those persons who tend to think too much about what they do.

Archived