IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ nice!

Sorry I've been missing from WATMM a lot; I've been really getting into syncing up Charlie Kaufman videos with the audio from Exit ... Stage Left by rewinding them both from the end to the beginning, at the same time.

^ nice!

Sorry I've been missing from WATMM a lot; I've been really getting into syncing up Charlie Kaufman videos with the audio from Exit ... Stage Left by rewinding them both from the end to the beginning, at the same time.

pics or it didn't happen! post your videos experiments as well.

*flies by night*

Guest assegai

Perhaps I posted the picture because he said "no relation!". Or what if I didn't post the picture, "no relation!" wouldn't make any sense, that's a big risk he's taking. OR what if he knew I was going to post the picture and decided upon 100% assurance of my action to preemptively strike with a "no relation!" thus covering his ass and making the subsequent poster look like a fool!

exploding-head-1.gif

today i did a poop before i needed a shit, what the fuck is that about?

seriously though, german gabber and then im doing what looks a bit like a salute. edgey.

Archived