IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in Point Reyes National Seashore, California:

l_5d761518ccb94d57ae7df74b12e4c163.jpg

I hope those Crocs are just ones you fished out of the ocean to save the environment or something, because if they belong to you... well, just hand in your WATMM membership right FUCKING NOW.

pretty much ... although he is wearing boots yeah .. so the strategically placed gaes shoes .. would be the photographer's right ..

what a croc of shit !

heh ..

Guest Thisket

Any member posting a picture of themselves wearing crocs or portraying a positive opinion towards crocs should be banned.

Guest analogue wings
Any member posting a picture of themselves wearing crocs or portraying a positive opinion towards crocs should be banned.

I hope those Crocs are just ones you fished out of the ocean to save the environment or something, because if they belong to you... well, just hand in your WATMM membership right FUCKING NOW.

they are my lady friends' crocs. she would have me hand in my friendship badge to her if she knew i frequented watmm, so, it's evident i am a bridge to many worlds.

pretty much ... although he is wearing boots yeah .. so the strategically placed gaes shoes .. would be the photographer's right ..

yay smrt

crocs.jpg

I'm stuck in this limbo between the Crocs and his teeth. He looks like he just got done cannibalizing someone :sick:

i bet he's got a pair of matching crocs for every wacky coloured shirt he owns.

Archived