IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

yeah, he's chill. he actually approached us first. he really like electronic music so he wanted to be involved in our show somehow cause he knew we needed dancers.

edit: also, we found out after the show that his arms were bleeding from the jagged edges on those tin sleeves. the boy was dedicated.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... i can't stand that beer, but i love the look on your face while you're holding it. it's like you saying to watmm "i'm drinking PBR... what the fuck you gonna do bout it!" you go with your pabst... and drink it proudly in watmm's face!

this is my girlfriend and i at my girlfriend's mom's art exhibit.

pic1.jpg

The gallery is owned by the man on the left in this photo, my girlfriend's mom on the right:

lol.jpg

And also pretty recently taken is a photo in The Thing, a thrift store in brooklyn with an absurdly huge amount of vinyl that smells like homeless death:

pic2.jpg

oh yeah, i forgot to make a joke about how ridiculous the gallery owner is dressed. lol what a fag.

Archived