IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

must have been the link in his sig that gave it away

yeah yeah i know. i'm just bad at looking at people's sigs. skim straight past them usually. unless it's two pigs running into each other, creating an explosion.

drumannex.jpg

i just got a starter drum kit and set it up in the drum annex attached to my office at home.

HOT DAMN!

That is some nice wood there. I am totally jelly. Srsly, I love wood rooms like that. And all the more having a kit in there. A+

drumannex.jpg

i just got a starter drum kit and set it up in the drum annex attached to my office at home.

HOT DAMN!

That is some nice wood there. I am totally jelly. Srsly, I love wood rooms like that. And all the more having a kit in there. A+

it's so inviting. you betcha i got some wood going on. i look over to my left from my office and it's right there, druing the day the lighting is so pleasantgreat, the snow is outside, DRUMS BONER

drumannex2.jpg

Guest Franklin

it'd be better if everything was exactly like it is in this picture except the laptop had a pictogram of die hard 5 trojaning a rom com.

25072_1152051381014_1819536557_290038_4751048_n.jpg

Hehe.

Spoiler tags so I don't page stretch.

25072_1152051421015_1819536557_290039_3698642_n.jpg

25072_1152051501017_1819536557_290041_981809_n.jpg

25072_1152051621020_1819536557_290044_460071_n.jpg

Fred McGriff, the inside to your house looks like some place I'd love to live. I'm really digging the walls.

Oh, the drums are cool, especially considering you can see the picture you posted in your second picture on your monitor. :emotawesomepm9:

Echo looks like someone I know, not entirely, but similar.

* Is excited about finding a drink almost called cubus *

(yeah the picture is back to front, but - actually I have no reason why I put it back to front)

fred, i seriously was so excited that i finally had a decent picture to put up on watmm and whats the first thing that gets done

my cleavage gets turned into an ass crack

seriously so lame =( anyways heres another, HAHAH

badteeth.jpg

so fuck u, hahah

Archived