IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Centurix

You gotta wear rubber gloves to eat ribs. Man ribs, with radioactive marinade, made by a 105 year old man on Peyote.

lumpenrol, I'll draw you anything (with dicks), just please CHANGE YOUR AVATAR. It's been killing me from the first moment I'd seen it. Please...

honestly I'm a bit confused on how you could have much of impression of someones appearance from this forum (unless you described yourself ha).... before now I actually just imagine lump's avatar in a dark dusky china motel with two prostitutes by his side.

i'm willing to change it, if you make me something good!

edit@gaarg

karmakramer, if you go back far enough in this thread there should indeed be some funny compromising photos but I'm not going to repost :emotawesomepm9:

i'm willing to change it, if you make me something good!

edit@gaarg

karmakramer, if you go back far enough in this thread there should indeed be some funny compromising photos but I'm not going to repost :emotawesomepm9:

Just name it dude :)

lumpenrol, I'll draw you anything (with dicks), just please CHANGE YOUR AVATAR. It's been killing me from the first moment I'd seen it. Please...

i like it, my perception of it has always been oddly scatological like an infant with a dirty Sanchez mustache/beard combo

sorry to any here of Peter Capaldi, academy award winner was too scary

peter_capaldi_5271520.jpg

i like it, my perception of it has always been oddly scatological like an infant with a dirty Sanchez mustache/beard combo

sorry to any here of Peter Capaldi, academy award winner was too scary

peter_capaldi_5271520.jpg

you know what's funny, I was watching the 90's TV series of Poirot the other day (adaptation of Agatha Christie's detective stories) and saw him in it as a sensitive-looking painter/murder suspect. Was rather funny, as the only other thing I'd seen him in was frothing at the mouth in "In the Loop."

Guest Enter a new display name

the reflection in the right hand lens makes you look like you have a weird mutant eye!

On the other lens, we can see his hand holding his cellphone cam toward himself.

Guest uptown devil

how did that fence post injury heal up?

real good

25679_418173727564_666612564_5342872_2382724_n.jpg

looks like it's healing up nicely. now it looks like a smile :smile:

any lasting effects from the injury?

O0Q8g.jpg

about:

camping a few miles outside of Voss, Norway. we had a tent setup in the woods to the back-left.

later we built a fire, drank a bunch of grand marnier and listened to some boc through headphones hung from a tree branch. it was a great night :happy:

Haven't played this game in a while...

Me blowin' off some steam after some bad beats in online poker...

DSC_3316.jpg

DSC_3317.jpg

Helicopter head...

DSC_3320.jpg

Archived