• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the fuck, looks like a camp for retards

most people are ugly in alaska

Haha, no kidding.

This kid needs his own meme:

post-175-033710300 1284714865_thumb.png

That kid is seriously cracking me up right now.

his caption on facebook was "oh god I was so high that night"

which isn't really a smart thing to say on facebook

Guest Ranky Redlof

lol now I'm really to cool for school, thanks jules !

no idea who robert babicz is tho but i see the resemblance when 11/13 of my face is overexposed :cisfor:

46792_1606739013232_1378860016_1582690_4377253_n.jpg

noice getup and moves, looks like you trying to display some sort of ancient psycho-energetic dance ritual to all the fellow camp-goers. btw, do you do voluntary work there or something? if so, that's a good thing man. keep spreadin' the love with your eccentric dance and doing the right thing borhter.

Right on, Salvatorin. I've wanted to get a dashiki since before seeing your photos and this is tipping me off that it is a good idea.

Right on, Salvatorin. I've wanted to get a dashiki since before seeing your photos and this is tipping me off that it is a good idea.

it's not a good idea.

i feel its best to whip those sort of threads out only when the situation at hand is of special occasion and/or calls for festivities, like salvatorins, or if your travelling/have traveled to western africa and wish to acknowledge their native garment which is used mainly for festive occasions anyhow.

it's not a good idea.

i feel its best to whip those sort of threads out only when the situation at hand is of special occasion and/or calls for festivities, like salvatorins, or if your travelling/have traveled to western africa and wish to acknowledge their native garment which is used mainly for festive occasions anyhow.

Or if you want to look like an asshole.

it's not a good idea.

says the guy that dresses in all black, boy plz.

salvatorin, you look great.

it's not a good idea.

says the guy that dresses in all black, boy plz.

salvatorin, you look great.

IT MATCHES MY SOUL :cry:

no. the bird was abandoned or something. apparently when they get stressed they pull their feathers out. when it was rescued it was basically naked. the bird is fairly young.

and also quite healthy i was told.

it's not a good idea.

as long as you're committed to only wearing it occasionally i'm sure it gets a pass. And that way you'll get used to realising how much you really aren't sure about wearing it any more without having to let it become part of your (and more importantly your friends) everyday experience. (bypasses all the extreme knocking and tries to find some middle ground)

;-]

Archived