IGNORED

Very important message about autechre

Guest Pete is your friend

yah probably, it was more for the effect of haling the clipper army not so much to dance with the song but i do agree, i think, or maybe im just saying that.

Guest ezkerraldean

i went to the British Volkswagen Festival a few weekends ago, to mess around in done-up lowered mk2 golfs, on the last day they were selling a "BVF 2008" DVD thingy which just had loads of video of cars etc, watched some of it on a big screen, the background song was none other than clipper. What are the fucking chances of that?

Guest Rogueofmv
i went to the British Volkswagen Festival a few weekends ago, to mess around in done-up lowered mk2 golfs, on the last day they were selling a "BVF 2008" DVD thingy which just had loads of video of cars etc, watched some of it on a big screen, the background song was none other than clipper. What are the fucking chances of that?

Isn't that on YouTube?

very german of them, or at least designed in germany but assembled in mexico.

Archived