IGNORED

2 new AE remixes due out in 2008

awepittance

Forthcoming in the year 2008 - New album titled "Ideom" under his Dalglish guise for Record Label Records. A limited vinyl release of an Autechre remix of "Ou" taken from the album Seimlste , and a digital only release for online label ”Adozen” containing many outtakes from DVD “Synken”. An Dalglish Album for the London label Highpoint Lowlife and an visual ep to be included on the label upcoming dvd ep release, a proposed idea of a "directors cut" of Synken, is in the works. Douglas is still also compiling an album of O.S.T. being remixed by Autechre, Pita, Merzbow and others. To finally tackle the long proposed idea to reinterpit album “Death Notice” with acoustic instruments. Chris Douglas is back!

http://www.idealrecordings.com/sound_042.php

i dont meant to be cross-spammy but i have to be, because fans of Ae's more experimental material will love the new Dalglish album off RLR! :beer:

quite a while ago one could hear an excerpt of that autechre remix of ou on douglas' myspace page... since it's gone by now i thought i'd share:

Ou

pretty cool if you ask me... sounds like minimal "evil static".

reinterpretation of death notice with "real" instruments sounds interesting...

Archived